- You should find out as much as you can about the company from independent resources before taking up a position. If you are an employer, follow up on references and check on their authenticity.
- Meet your prospective employers/ employees face to face.
- You should NOT have to provide your bank account details or personal identification when applying for a job (this should only be once you have accepted an offer and started with the company). If any jobs ask you for them, please report it to us
- Avoid 'work from home' jobs which aren't from well known organisations
- Avoid listings that guarantee you wealth, financial success, or that will help you get rich fast. Stay clear of listings that offer you high income for part-time hours. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!
Click here for more information on jobs guidelines.