- When buying tickets for events please be aware that some tickets may have terms printed on them that limit the ability of the original buyer to sell them to someone else. Please check out resell policies, terms and conditions with the official event organiser before buying a ticket on Gumtree.
- Please ensure the legitimacy of tickets before handing over money and again refer to resell policies, terms and conditions with the official event organiser.
- Double check that the ticket isn't canceled by the event organiser before handing over money.
- Be cautious with sellers offering printed tickets as dodgy sellers can print several copies and sell to more than one buyer and only the buyer who arrives at the event first will be authorised to enter. Again refer to resell policies, terms and conditions with the official event organiser as some events will also require you to produce a photo id to confirm you are the original buyer.
- Never send or wire money to sellers or buyers. This includes never mailing a cheque or using payment services like Bidpay, Western Union or Money Gram to pay for items found on Gumtree. It is our belief that these forms of funds transfer are favoured by fraudsters.
- Buyers check out the policies for Sellers located here, to understand what our policies are for selling tickets on our Gumtree.
Click here for more information on ticket guidelines.